Graduation Photographs for the Class of 2023
Please read this carefully
- Heckbert’s Photography will be at Bluefield during the dates of November 28th, 29th, 30th, December 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th in Room 131A (industrial Arts Lab) to take your grad pictures.
- This is the only time that Heckbert’s Photography will be at our school to take photos.
- *All grads must be photographed by Heckbert’s in order to be part of the 2023 Graduation Composite (this is the Class of 2023 picture that will hang on the school wall).
Booking Your Picture Appointment:
The sign-ups for picture appointments will be booked online. The school’s web page contains a link to the online sign-up and parents will also receive an email containing the link.
There are two types of picture appointments to choose from:
OPTION # 1: COMPOSITE APPOINTMENT
- No cost
- A picture is included in the yearbook and on the 2023 Graduation Composite
- The appointment is 6 minutes long
- To be chosen if you do not want to purchase pictures from Heckbert’s Photography
OPTION # 2: PACKAGE APPOINTMENT
- $20 sitting fee, pay this to Heckbert’s the day you get your picture taken
- Picture is included in the yearbook and on the 2023 Graduation Composite
- The appointment is 12 minutes long
- You have the option to purchase pictures from Heckbert’s Photography once you receive the proofs however, there is no obligation to purchase them
General Picture Information:
- You should arrive at Room 131 five minutes before your appointment time.
- Girls are recommended to wear a v-neck style shirt so it will not show under the gown
- All accessories needed for the appointment are provided. It is your responsibility to take care of your own hair and make-up prior to the appointment.
- If you miss your appointment, it is your responsibility to make arrangements to have your picture taken with Heckbert’s at another time.
- You can have your graduation pictures taken elsewhere but only photos taken by Heckbert’s will be on the Composite, so get them taken for FREE at the school from November 28th - December 7th
- You can borrow a graduation gown from the school if you are going elsewhere to have graduation pictures taken.
- If you are planning on having your photos taken at Heckbert’s Studio, instead of at school, please notify Mrs. Coughlin.
- Picture package prices can be found at the link below.
If you have any questions please see Mrs. Coughlin or Ms. Brehaut